Saturday 1 April 2017

How to combine multiple npm modules?

I like to learn by doing, and I would like to learn to use npm modules for more flexible and rapid coding - not "monolithical.

I have been using a graph visualisation - vivagraph, which can be assembled with npm modules - https://github.com/anvaka/ngraph.

Could you show an example explaining how to compile npm modules into one bundle (as an example, a few ngraph modules into a custom vivagraph bundle) and which tools to use for a "correct" approach in programming and extension for writing new modules?

I have learnt using JS "monolithically" by myself thanks to examples on the graph visualisation library, and I am bit overwelhmed by require, browserify, npm.. and how to combine them to make coding simpler.

My typical need is using JS for front-end only (not as a server).



via user305883

No comments:

Post a Comment